Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Tonight at Olive, Prince Memorial

Hi Everyone,

Let me know if you are going out to the sweep
area tomorrow.

I walked for about three hours with Bryan tonight,
talking to people as we went from Olive Park to
a little past Dutton.  We started at 5 pm.

There weren't any major groups of tents. We
talked to about 20 people, some briefly, some
extensively.  People have already scattered
and left.  The police have been very active
already.  But, there were many people
around in 1s and 2s.  We found two major
camp sites and 4-5 small collections of property.
I imagine there is more "stuff" hidden in
bushes and kept far out of sight.  We gave
some people flyers and copies of the
resource guide/

As usual, people said kind, thoughtful and
appreciative things.  Some were questioning
or angry about the sweep.  One guy said
that Homeless Action! didn't really fight for
homeless people.  Another one seemed interested
in coming to one of our meetings.

Some of you know Bryan who joined me tonight.
He brought his photos of homeless people's dogs
to our meeting once.  Wonderful work!

He's got an exhibit up at the Center for Spiritual
Healing Mezzanine in Santa Rosa.
2075 Occidental Rd.  They'll be up for a few
months and you can see them whenever the
Center is open.

Let's gather on Monday morning between 6-7 am
at the East end of Olive Park, at the picnic table
near the bridge.  I'll bring protest signs and bags
people can use to pack up their belongings.

Adrienne
795-2890 home land line

6 comments:

  1. I consider some people as godsend; especially those that are willing and able to do things that elevate and improve the lives of other people. LANX CREDIT SOLUTION is God sent. They really did a lot to see me through the distress I went through due to my poor credit that had a lot of negatives. When they swung into action after 7 days my story changed for good. They increased my Fico to 790 and remove the many hard and soft inquiries, collection, bankruptcy and Judgments I had. They also cleared my credit card debts. Contact them on LANXCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM or call/text/whatsapp (310) 879 2541. Help me say a big thank you to them and endeavor to use their services. They are the real deal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally amazed at how LANX CREDIT SOLUTION were able to complete my job in 10 days. I read reviews about them online. people were saying good things about them and how they helped them fixed their credit score and also cleaned up their report. I contacted them via their email, LANXCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COMand later called them with (310) 879 2541 to know how the process works and what’s obtainable because I was ready to purchase a home but my credit was bad and my score 543. I had some charge offs, lots of student loans and late payments and needed a quick repair. Ten days after we got started, my score increased to 798 and the charge offs, loans, late payment removed. There is so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an unforgettable experience my score was about 450. I couldn’t get anything at all due to low fico. I had a few negatives, my profile was laden with hard inquiries. So I went online and found a credit company on a blog I contacted them on (310) 879 2541, and after further agreement I made with him, I made a decision that if he can help me, I will forever be in their debt, they assured me they will do everything possible to fix my credit. After 7 days I couldn’t believe my eyes, they deleted everything bad on my credit profile including my hard inquiries and increased my score to 790 and added two trade lines. They made me the happiest woman on earth. Please if you have a similar issues contact LANX CREDIT SOLUTION. Here is their mail LANXCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oftentimes, it could seem unfair when you are unable to afford the basic things. not being able to acquire a home, car or loan. Simply because your credit score is low. I had suffered terribly due to a low credit score caused by eviction, late payments and hard inquiries. I had to contact LANX CREDIT SOLUTION a credit repair company. They literally saved me from my traumatizing experience. They increased my score and removed the negative and derogatory Items on my credit report. This review is in order to encourage you to do something about your bad credit. It took just 12 days for things to change everything.
    PHONE: (310) 879 2541
    Email: LANXCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. My name is Alice and I just want to give a quick review and introduce you to LANX CREDIT SOLUTION, I must tell you that I was skeptical at first about this Company when they told me they’ll remove all the derogatory items in my report, and give me a better FICO. Believe me, giving in to their offer is the best decision I have made in a while, my FICO went from low 485 to a high 780 and my husband’s score went from 612 to 800. We did all they asked us to do and delivered as promised. They removed late payments, some charge offs, eviction and collections. We are still amazed at how awesome this company is. Call them on (310) 879 2541 or email them at LANXCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM. You also will testify…

    ReplyDelete
  6. The benefits of having a good credit can never be over emphasized, as a young Adult I made lots of mistakes and I’ve been paying for them ever since. As a divorcee with 4 kids living with a poor credit was not easy, I needed a mortgage loan because I needed a better home for my kids and I, I had an eviction, 4 hard inquiries, late payments and huge credit card debts. It wasn’t funny at all because I suffered a great deal. The good news is a credit repair company known as Lanx Credit Solution ensure that I was able to live my life to the fullest, they helped me improve my credit, removed all the negative and derogatory items, gave me a very high FICO score of 750. I will leave their contact here so you also can benefit from their excellent work LANXCREDITSOLUTION@GMAIL.COM and (214) 888 9709…

    ReplyDelete