Sunday, September 17, 2017

Privacy Viiolations

September 11th, 2017
Santa Rosa, Ca

Tessala Mayer, am 55 years of age.  I am a resident of Santa Rosa.  Today, I witnessed or engaged in the following actions (actions taken in response to notice or police conduct.  Only what you saw, did, or experienced directly.  I have been homeless since July 2nd, 2017.  I am a survivor of domestic violence, and I am a disabled Vietnam veteran. 

Saturday morning, I was approached from a few of the people whom reside under the 6th Street where I stay, they informed me that an SRPD officer was unzipping all of the tents, not announcing himself, not asking anyone to wake up, get up, etc., nothing was said.  When I arrived, the officer was sitting in his car with one foot outside his car on the street.  I then informed all of the campers what he had done was illegal, and I went around and zipped all of the tents back up.  Most of them were still asleep, and had no knowledge of what had conspired.  The officer released the lady in his car, and drove away.

No comments:

Post a Comment