Sunday, April 25, 2021

County and City Budgets Being Approved


Greetings!

If there is a single email that has the most impact on directing government, it's the one. expressing your views on how they ought to spend our money in the year beginning July 1st.  Both Sonoma County and the City of Santa Rosa are asking for your advice in the next two weeks. 

Coming before these boards this week and next, each department head will be explaining how they think their budget should be spent.  Rarely does anyone from the public suggest additions or changes.  Seldom is there any money that is flexible enough for supervisors or councilpersons to exercise discretion.  

But this year is different.  This year, PG&E fire settlements, federal rescue funds, and state economic stimulus money make up one-third of the expected revenue during the next year.  If there were ever a time when our representatives had money to spare on big important projects, this is it.

So it is the time for you to tell them what you want.




Here are the contact links to let them know what you think they should do.

Board of Supervisors:  

Santa Rosa City Council

Rohnert Park City Council

Petaluma City Council

Sebastopol City Council

Windsor City Council

Healdsburg City Council

Cotati City Council

Sonoma City Council

Cloverdale City Council


Gregory Fearon




 

2 comments:

  1. ail location -all social media accounts, -school database to clear or change grades, -Retrieval of lost file/documents -DUIs -company records and systems, -Bank accounts,Paypal accounts -Credit cards hacker -Credit score hack -Monitor any phone and email address -Websites hacking, pentesting. -IP addresses and people tracking. -Hacking courses and classes CONTACT THEM= hackintechnologyatcyberservicesdotcom or whatsapp +12132951376 their services are the best on the market and 100% security and discreet work is guaranteed

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had credit scores of 504(transunion) 511(Equifax) in January. I applied for loan in March when I desperately needed to get a house for my wife and kids but was not approved because of my low FICO scores. Out of desperation i started looking for help and I came across a post about a professional hacker called RANSOM WARECREDIT I was so nervous at first thinking they would take money and disappear on me but at the same time i really needed help so I gave them a shot. They magically boosted my FICO score to 760 within 72 hours across all 3 credit bureaus and I was approved for the loan within a week. I still have my scores high because it is a permanent hack. I am so happy and thankful to them and i will recommend ONLY them to anyone in need of such services. CONTACT; ransomwarecredit@gmail.com +1 (606) 715 6174.

    ReplyDelete